segunda-feira, 4 de março de 2013

TV | Gossip Girl


A few years ago I started to watch Gossip Girl, and I started to get addicted to it. Every episode you could see amazing clothes and a plot that got me hooked ( not a master piece, but still entertaining ). But the seasons went on and the story was always repeting itself so I started to get (really) bored. I stopped watching by the end of season 4 ( didn't watch the last episodes though) but few months ago when I knew Gossip Girl was going to end I decided that I was going to watch it until the end.
In my opinion the last season is the most disappointing of all the seasons, in 10 episodes they tried to connect everything and give an end to the story. I was so mad at myself for wasting time watching it. In the end it was worth it because of the clothes. I'm going to make a further post about one character from the last season which I loved the style but today I choose a bunch of picture from Serena and Blair.
Did you watched Gossip Girl until the end? What's your opinion?
Which style is your favourite, Blair's or Serena's?

***

Há alguns anos atrás comecei a ver a Gossip Girl, como muita gente, e fiquei viciada. Cada episódio tinha roupas maravilhosas e o enredo não era a pior coisa que havia por aí e acabou por me prender. As temporadas sucederam-se umas atrás das outras e a história estava sempre a repetir-se e eu comecei a perder a paciência para estar a ver sempre os mesmos dramas. Parei de ver no fim da quarta temporada,  mas há uns meses atrás quando soube que a Gossip Girl ia mesmo acabar, decidi retomar e ver até ao fim.
Na minha opinião a última temporada é a pior de todas, em 10 episódios eles tentam resolver todas as histórias pendentes para dar um fim à história, é uma salganhada sem sentido do pior. Quando vi o último episódio fiquei tão furiosa por ter perdido tempo a ver a última temporada!!! No fim valeu a pena pelo guarda-roupa. Hei de fazer um post mais à frente sobre o estilo duma personagem da última temporada que adorei mas hoje deixo-vos com algumas fotos da Blair e da Serena.
Viram a Gossip Girl até ao fim? O que acharam? 
Qual dos estilos é o vosso preferido, o da Blair ou da Serena?
















Sem comentários :