terça-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2012

Inspiration | Simple things






[source:weheartit]

So I've been living in London for the last week and there is a ritual that i really , really  miss , and it is basically drinking my espresso after breakfast and lunch! So today my caffeine deficit is my inspiration!!!

Ora portanto , estou a morar em Londres há cerca de uma semana e já estou cheia de saudades do meu café expresso depois do pequeno-almoço e do almoço! E é a minha falta extrema de cafeína que me inspira hoje!!!


Coffee inspired shopping:









3 comentários :

Anónimo disse...

Love love love this post I hate not being able to get my coffee fix:) I hope you will follow my blog

leopardinleather.blogspot.com

Xx

joana vasconcelos disse...

eu sou assim: não acordo nem fico no estado normal sem beber café de manhã! e adorei as propostas!! =D e o blogue =P

Lija disse...

Lovely choice of pics :)
Please check out the Topshop giveaway on my blog
Www.thefashionskeleton.blogspot.com

Follow and I'll follow back x