quinta-feira, 11 de abril de 2013

Beauty | BB Cream yay or nay?



A while ago I decided that wearing foundation on an everyday basis was not the thing for me. Still I had a problem, in the winter when my skin gets extra pale and I can see all the imperfections clearly and I needed something to fix it. And then the BB cream is born and now I can't live without it.
My beauty ritual everyday is : Wash face (liquid facial soap from clinique 3-step) and tonic ( clarifying lotion from clinique 3-step), then I moisturize ( and for a while I've been using clinique superdefense) and after this my BBcream ( from Garnier but I found this   article that talks about what's the appropriate bbcream for you that I found useful).
I just finish all this with MAC Mineralize skinfinish and bronzing powder ( from MAC too) the most discrete eye shadow that I have and mascara ( they're Real from Benefit) and I'm done!
Sometimes when I'm inspired the eyeliner plays a part on the story but that's rare during the day!

I wanted to share this with you for a simple reason, I want to know what is your beauty ritual and your opinion about BB creams?
Tell me your beauty secrets!!!

****

Há algum tempo decidi que usar base no dia-a-dia não era para mim. Mas continuava com o problema de ser deprimente pálida, facto que se acentua no Inverno, destacando as imperfeições e eu precisava mesmo de alguma coisa que resolve-se o problema. E no meio disto nasce o BBcream e eu já não consigo viver sem ele.
O meu ritual diário é : lavar a cara e por o tónico ( ambos das 3-step da Clinique) depois creme hidratante ( já há algum tempo que uso o superdefense da Clinique) e o BBcream ( uso o da Garnier mas encontrei este artigo que achei bastante útil sobre o BBcream indicado para cada pele) .
Remato com o Mineralize da MAC e pó bronzeador, também da MAC, a sombra mais discreta do universo e rímel ( They're Real da Benefit) e estou pronta!
Às vezes faço um risco preto com eyeliner mas é muito raro durante o dia!

Eu quis partilhar isto convosco por uma razão muito simples, queria saber qual o vosso ritual de beleza diário e a vossa opinião sobre BB creams!
Contem-me os vossos segredos de beleza!!!!!




Sem comentários :